- 5 minutes to the one of the city’s main roundabouts - Rondo Matecznego
- 15 minutes to Rynek Główny, the main square and Kraków Główny, the central railway station
- 10 minutes to Kraków’s ring road and the A4 motorway
- 25 minutes to John Paul II International Airport in Balice
- Bus lines (bus stop Puszkarska): 164, 610
- Bus lines (bus stop Bonarka): 144, 165,169, 173, 174, 179, 469
- Bus lines (bus stop Kamieńskiego): 304 (metropolitan line, fast line)
- Bus lines (bus stop Tischnera): 178
- 5 tram lines (departure from tram stop Rondo Matecznego)
- PKP / Bonarka Railway Station
- Direction: Skawina – Oświęcim – Bielsko Biała – Zakopane
- New platform, shelters, benches are planned in the comming months. In addiiton, a footbridge opening for a pedestrian and bikes witch can allow to get safely to all bus stops at Tischnera st. and Puszkarska st., and also to the BCC shopping mall and B4B office complex.
Bonarka City Center (BCC) is one of the largest shopping-service-entertainment centers in Kraków completed as the first phase of a multifunctional city center concept. BCC has a total usable area of 91 000 sq m and offers over 250 shops, Cinema City’s largest gigaplex, a food court, various cafes, restaurants, wide promenades, and 3 200 parking places.
The parking places located under each building are dedicated to B4B Tenants. Also there is a surface car park dedicated to visitors.
Within the complex there are a bike stands and a self service bike repair station.
B4B office complex provides to the Tenants many facilities. There is a modern equipped fitness club My Fitness Place with a swimming pool and sauna accepting Multisport cards. In addition, there is a medical clinic Lux Med and a children’s day care 'Pod Magnolią'.
In B4B there are a new restaurant concept called City Break, a bakery Lajkonik and a grocery shop Żabka.