- 5 minutes to the one of the city’s main roundabouts - Rondo Matecznego
- 15 minutes to Rynek Główny, the main square and Kraków Główny, the central railway station
- 10 minutes to Kraków’s ring road and the A4 motorway
- 25 minutes to John Paul II International Airport in Balice
- Bus lines (bus stop Puszkarska): 164, 610
- Bus lines (bus stop Bonarka): 144, 169, 173, 174, 179, 184, 469, 484
- Bus lines (bus stop Kamieńskiego): 304 (metropolitan line, fast line)
- Bus lines (bus stop Tischnera): 178, 478
- Tram lines (departure from tram stop Rondo Matecznego): 10, 11, 17, 19, 78
- PKP / Bonarka Railway Station
Direction: Skawina – Oświęcim – Bielsko Biała – Zakopane
Improvements of travellers’ service (new platform, shelters, benches) are scheduled for the comming years. Construction of planned footbridge for a pedestrian and bikes will allow to get safely to all bus stops at Tischnera st. and Puszkarska st., and also to the BCC shopping mall and B4B office complex.
Bonarka City Center (BCC) is one of the largest shopping-service-entertainment centers in Kraków completed as the first phase of a multifunctional city center concept. BCC has a total usable area of 91 000 sq m and offers over 250 shops, Cinema City’s largest gigaplex, a food court, various cafes, restaurants, wide promenades, and 3 200 parking places.
The parking places located under each building are dedicated to B4B Tenants. Also there is a surface car park for visitors.
Within the complex there is a city bike stand Wavelo. Moreover, there are a B4B bike stands and a self service bike repair station.
B4B office complex provides to the Tenants many facilities. There is a modern equipped fitness club My Fitness Place with a swimming pool and sauna accepting Multisport cards. In addition, there is a medical clinic Lux Med providing the offer for adults and childs and a privite children’s day care Pod Magnolią with language classses.
From May 2019 in B4B there will be implemented totaly new restaurant concept called City Break with 2 zones and an open kitchen. Space will be decorated in neutral colour palette (mainly wood and greenery). Restaurant will offer rich flavours choice and nice atmosphere for B4B Tenants.